1. Elysian Superfuzz Blood Orange Pale Ale - A refreshing summer brew with Northwest hops and a citrus finish. Not overly sweet so you can definitely indulge in more than one. I picked this up in Seattle for Charlie and we both gave it the thumbs up.
2. Juniper Ridge Campfire Incense (Death Valley) - Juniper Ridge has created this amazing selection of real-wood campfire scented incense. I opted for the Death Valley scent, but they also come in White Sage, Sweetgrass, Douglas Fir, Desert Pinon, and Cedar.
3. Little Seed Farm Orange Blossom Goat's Milk Hand Wash - A luscious combination of goat's milk, shea butter, olive oil, and essential oils that naturally moisturizes your hands while cleansing. Also comes in Lavender, Rosemary Mint, and Rosemary Patchouli.
4. Spark #2 by Heather Day - I love Heather's work. I also love the fact that I can follow along on Instagram as she camps among Redwoods or visits Joshua Tree and actually see how she translates the landscape around her into the work she produces. It's given me a whole new appreciation for abstract art.
5. Galaxy Rope Leash by Found My Animal - You know, because a dog has got to look fly when she's out for Happy Hour with friends.