1. Sea Mist Texturizing Spray by Herbivore Botanicals - I love this stuff. With the same salinity as the Pacific Ocean, it gives your hair subtle texture and leaves it smelling like coconut and vanilla.
2. Day of the Dead - A musical tribute to the Grateful Dead curated by Aaron and Bryce Dessner of The National. It features 59 Dead songs reinterpreted by over 50 musicians and bands, including The War on Drugs, The Flaming Lips, and The Tallest Man on Earth. Available for purchase May 20th.
3. Seaside Cowl Neck Pullover by Free People - Comfortable, stylish, and now on sale.
4. NPR's Ask Me Another - Brainteasers and pub trivia meets music and comedy in NPR's latest podcast. I highly recommend you subscribe to this one! Make sure and go back to listen to the one with Jim Gaffigan.
5. Lapis Facial Oil by Herbivore Botanicals - Another Herbivore Botanicals score from Christmas. As someone with oily skin I used to skip moisturizing, but this keeps my face dewey without clogging pores. Natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties reduce redness and clarify the complexion.
6. Wooden Ball Flinger by Wood Chuck - Take fetch to the next level with this ball flinger handmade using bamboo and recycled cork. No more slobbery balls or neon orange Chuck Its.